Sponsorship Guidelines for Community Events/Activities
The purpose of community sponsorships is to enhance, in alignment with the purpose statement of Prisma Health, the image and reputation of Greenville Health System (GHS) and the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
- Supports GHS’ role in creating a better state of health
- Focuses on and prioritizes the impact on the communities and constituencies GHS serves
- Supports opportunity for GHS team member and leader engagement
- Promotes equity and inclusion
- Supports workforce/pipeline development
- Promotes strategic partnerships and strategies
- Positions GHS as a good corporate citizen, enriching the quality of life in our communities
- Furthers the GHS brand, enhancing image and reputation
Limit your funding request to once per calendar year and include and prioritize all funding items you wish to be considered.
Applications will be accepted for review during the following months:
Quarter I: October
Quarter II: January
Quarter III: April
Quarter IV: July
Requests will be reviewed within a few weeks of the close of the month and applicants should return to the portal to view the status of their request.
Requests will not be accepted outside of the sponsorship portal and will only be accepted during the months listed above. Please plan accordingly.
To be considered for sponsorship, Greenville Health System requires a portal account and the completion of an online application that includes the following components:
- Description and objectives of community event
- History of event and its contribution to our community
- Manner in which the event furthers the Greenville Health System mission
Sponsorship levels and benefits, including…
- Target audiences
- Marketing/promotional plans
- List of committed sponsors to date (including media)
- Other sources of funding
- Timeline (including print deadlines)