Patewood Medical Office Buildings offer convenient access to a wide range of services including primary and specialty care physicians, primary and specialty children’s care, laboratory and radiology services, outpatient surgery, community educational services and research.
Our medical office buildings at Patewood also offer a multidisciplinary approach to medicine. A team of experts work to provide cutting-edge, coordinated care in one location. Multidisciplinary clinics are organized for pulmonary, neurological, vascular and musculoskeletal conditions.
Greenville Health System (GHS) offers medical research on the Patewood Medical Campus. In Building C, Clemson University occupies an entire floor to conduct bioengineering research. In addition, Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas and the Orthopaedic Research Foundation of the Carolinas work toward the development of orthopaedic innovations, and the Vascular Institute continues its work enhancing the care for and the treatment of vascular conditions.
Located on the Patewood Medical Campus, the Patewood Medical Office Building A Contains the following physician practices and hospital services:
Children’s Hospital Outpatient Center
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology / Center for Digestive Disorders
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Nephrology & Hypertension
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Sleep Medicine / Center for Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Pediatric Urology
Located on the Patewood Medical Campus on the Eastside, Patewood Medical Office Building B contains the following physician practices and hospital services:
- Carolina Cornea & Laser Center
- Cypress Internal Medicine
- Equipped for Life
- Eyes by Design
- Gastroenterology Associates
- General Surgery
- Greenville Ear, Nose & Throat Associates
- Lung Center (pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine)
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
- Upstate Pharmacy Eastside
Corporate Services Center
Patewood Corporate Services Center hosts various University Medical Group physician practices and other Greenville Health System related services.
- Children’s Hospital Children’s Advocacy/SafeKids Upstate Coalition
- Patient Account Services (864) 454-8611
Patewood Corporate Service Center
255 Enterprise Blvd
Greenville, SC 29615