Located in Travelers Rest on Main Street, the campus is home to North Greenville Hospital.
North Greenville Hospital offers 24-hour emergency care staffed by the same physicians who rotate throughout all Greenville Health System emergency care facilities. Northern Greenville County residents can trust that they are receiving the highest quality emergency care. The campus also provides outpatient services.
Our Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours a day by the same board-certified doctors who rotate throughout all GHS emergency facilities.
- MRI (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays–7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- CT Scans (7 days a week, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Ultrasounds ( Monday -Friday, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Digital Screening Mammography (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Long-Term Acute Care
North Greenville Hospital is a 45-bed facility designated for adult long-term acute care. Experienced critical-care staff provide around-the-clock patient-focused care in a tranquil environment that is conducive to healing.
Long Term Acute Care is for patients 17 and over who require an extended hospital stay of 14 days or more. Long Term Acute Care is not the same as sub-acute or nursing home care. Rather, it is a hospital where patients with complex medical conditions can receive additional care until they are ready to go home.
Examples of conditions that could result in a long term stay include:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Respiratory disorders
- Fractures of the hip or pelvis
- Intra-cranial hemorrhage and stroke
- Kidney disease conditions or urinary conditions
- Wound care
- Ventilator management
- Antibiotic therapy
For information regarding referrals to North Greenville Hospital, please call (864) 455-3577.
Map and Directions
Highway 276 (807 N. Main Street.), Travelers Rest, SC 29690