Greer Memorial Hospital is designed to reflect the warmth and comfort of a patient’s home, while offering the latest in healthcare services.
Greer Memorial Hospital has been named one of Becker’s Hospital Review’s Top 100 Community Hospitals. It has received Truven Health Analytics Everest Award and it is among the highest scoring hospitals in Medicare’s Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program.
- A women’s center with a dedicated elevator to private labor/delivery/recovery rooms with whirlpool bath, baby care station and sofa bed
- Expanded emergency room beds
- Inpatient pediatric unit
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Full-range of imaging services – MRI, nuclear imaging, radiology, CT
- A café featuring a four-story skylight and outside garden seating
- Family care centers with computer facilities, restrooms, kitchens and gas fireplaces
Patient Room Features
- Nursing care stations
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD players
- Movies on demand
- Sofa beds for Care Partners
- Concierge services
- Bedside registration
Breastfeeding classes prepare couples for the breastfeeding experience and offer practical solutions for breastfeeding problems. Classes are offered on select Sunday afternoons. Please call (864) 797-8700 for dates and time.
OB tours are offered on select weekend and evenings at no charge. Please call (864) 797-8700 for dates and time.
Map and Directions
830 South Buncombe Road, Greer, SC 29650