When You Need Great Care, We’re Here.
At Greenville Memorial Hospital, the flagship hospital of Greenville Health System, we care for people from around Greenville and around the Southeast. We make every effort to ensure that patients and their families are comfortable and confident in the care they’re receiving.
Greenville Memorial Hospital is located on the Greenville Memorial Medical Campus (GMMC). We have 710 beds for providing care to individuals requiring an inpatient stay. Greenville Memorial Hospital also houses GHS Children’s Hospital, the Upstate’s only comprehensive program dedicated exclusively to children, along with a Children’s Emergency Center.
The Family Birthplace, our labor and delivery unit, brings more than 6,000 babies into the world each year, and the Bryan Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides expert care for our tiniest patients.
Greenville Memorial Hospital has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the prestigious designation of Magnet. Magnet designation recognizes excellence in nursing services.
Programs and Services
- The Family Birthplace
- GHS Children’s Hospital
- 24-hour Level I emergency trauma center
- Children’s Emergency Center
- Marshall I. Pickens Hospital (behavioral health)
- Upstate Pharmacy
- Diagnostic services (GI lab, radiology services)
- Ambulatory surgery
- Acute care (renal services, orthopaedics, neurosciences, surgery)
- Transitional care
- Turrentine Patient Education Center
Other Programs at GMMC
- GHS Cancer Institute
- GHS Heart & Vascular Institute
- ITOR: Institute for Translational Oncology Research
- Life Center Health & Conditioning Club
- Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital
- Sleep Center
- HeartLife (cardiac rehabilitation)
- Memorial Medical Office Building
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville