Greenville Health System (GHS) provides the most extensive emergency services in the Upstate, including a regional referral center for the most severe injuries and illnesses. Emergency services are provided by a team of board certified emergency medicine physicians supported by specially trained nursing staff and emergency technicians. Emergency services include the following:
- The only Level I Trauma Center in Greenville
- The Upstate’s only Children’s Emergency Center
- Greenville’s most advanced Chest Pain Center to provide special care and observation for potential heart attack victims
- The Upstate’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit to treat the most severe injuries and illnesses in children
- Greenville’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for the highest level of care for critically ill newborns
- The only hospital in the area that offers Endovascular treatment for stroke and a Comprehensive Rehab Center
MD360 Convenient Care
For those instances when not an emergency but you want to be seen today by a doctor for an injury or illness, consider MD360 Convenient Care, urgent care by Greenville Health System.
Visit md360.org for more information. MD360 has 4 locations for your convenience.
1025 Verdae Blvd Suite B
300 Scuffletown Road
1305 S. Suber Road
1402 Anderson Road, Suite A
*(in collaboration with Baptist Easley Hospital)