Becoming an Egg Donor
Are you interested in becoming an anonymous egg donor? Being an anonymous egg donor takes dedication, time, flexibility and a generous nature. The reward is knowing you have given another woman the chance to have a child of their own. There is compensation of $4000 for each round of oocyte donation.
Requirements for being an egg donor:
- Female between the ages of 21 and 32
- Willing to self-inject medications or have a designated friend or family member to give shots twice a day
- 100% non-smoker
- Be within the height and weight guidelines
- Answer questions about family health history
- Be mentally and physically healthy
- Medical records will be requested from your doctor
- Undergo psychological testing, genetic screening, a physical and lab testing before being approved as a donor.
If you are interested in receiving information about egg donation, please call 1-866-264-1503 and a detailed packet will be mailed to you.
Contact Fertility Center of the Carolinas to schedule a consultation today at one of our four convenient locations in Greenville, Spartanburg or Anderson.