Every year, 3 million to 5 million Americans are unable to live comfortable, productive lives as a result of non-healing wounds. At our GHS wound healing and hyperbaric centers, our team of providers helps individuals struggling with wounds get on the fast track to recovery by managing their persistent wounds and ulcers with the latest technology and treatments.
We treat you by getting to know you. What should you expect? On your first visit, we will examine your wound, ask some questions and review your medical history. Next, diagnostic testing may be needed. Upon a thorough analysis of your results, our team will design a customized treatment program based on your individual needs.
We believe healing requires both the best technology and the collaboration of dedicated, caring professionals who value the dignity of every person. This understanding of the human element in total health is what sets our practice apart and is what’s making the difference in the lives of our patients each day.
Our wound care staff works in conjunction with your primary care physician so that you receive a continuum of care (from the hospital and outpatient services to home health care). This way, you can feel confident that your treatment, at any point in the process, is consistent with the long-term recovery plan.
• Wounds slow to heal or not healing
• Foot or leg ulcers/wounds
• Surgical wounds that have opened/not healed
• Skin grafts or surgical flaps that are not healing
• Open wounds caused by radiation
• Diabetic foot or leg ulcers
• Leg ulcers related to vein problems
• Leg wounds related to circulation or arterial issues
• Bone infection or infected wounds
• Non-healing trauma wounds
• Pressure wounds
• Burns that are slow to heal
• Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
• Advanced “smart” topical wound care dressings
• Advanced negative pressure wound therapy
• Advanced therapy products, including skin substitutes
• Infectious disease management
• Vascular evaluation
• Laboratory evaluation
• Nutritional evaluation
• Diabetic education
GHS Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Oxygen Center
Vascular Health Alliance at Patewood
200 Patewood Drive, Building C, Third Floor Greenville, SC 29615
Upstate Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
1073 Medical Ridge Road Clinton, SC 29325
Baptist Easley Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
200 Fleetwood Drive Easley, SC 29640