Regional Urology Providers
Our specialized nurse navigator’s work together to ensure that you have all the resources to help you make the best decision for your care.
Oncology Nurse Navigator-Sandra Allen
- Registered nurse specializing in urology oncology care with years of experience working with patients who have a urological cancer.
- Serves as a clinician, care coordinator, educator and counselor for patients and families.
- Aids patients and families with understanding their diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Coordinates care with other healthcare providers such as radiologist, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists.
- Helps patients and families connect with community resources.
- Remains available to patients and their families throughout the diagnosis/treatment process for questions regarding medications, symptoms, lifestyle changes or other concerns.
Pelvic Floor Nurse Navigator- Carol Six
- Serves as a liaison between provider and patient.
- Coordinates care between Urology, Colorectal, and Gynecology physicians to provide the full spectrum of patient’s needs.
- Accessible to answer questions that will help guide patients in the direction for optimum care.
- Works in direct patient care performing specialized procedures, such as urodynamic studies, pelvic floor therapy, anal manometry, etc.
- Serves as a patient educator and dedicated advocate.
Men’s Health Nurse Navigator- Robert Walton
- Primary point of contact for men with questions and/or needs regarding their urological health, such as urinary symptoms, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, etc.
- Helps to ensure that patients are seeing the best physician to fit their needs in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between patient and physician.
- As a result of my close work with our lead Urological Oncology Doctor, Dr. Busby, I am also a resource for information for urological cancers and symptoms that may follow after treatment, from sperm preservation for testicular cancer to urinary incontinence following prostate cancer treatment.