Meet Our Nurse Navigators
Our specialized nurse navigators work together to ensure you have all the resources to help you make the best decision for your care.
Sandra Allen, Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Registered nurse specializing in urology oncology care with years of experience working with patients who have a urological cancer.
- Serves as a clinician, care coordinator, educator and counselor for patients and families.
- Aids patients and families with understanding their diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Coordinates care with other healthcare providers such as radiologist, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists.
- Helps patients and families connect with community resources.
- Remains available to patients and their families throughout the diagnosis/treatment process for questions regarding medications, symptoms, lifestyle changes or other concerns.
Carol Six, Pelvic Floor Nurse Navigator
- Serves as a liaison between provider and patient.
- Coordinates care between urology, colorectal, and gynecology physicians to provide the full spectrum of patient’s needs.
- Accessible to answer questions that will help guide patients in the direction for optimum care.
- Works in direct patient care performing specialized procedures, such as urodynamic studies, pelvic floor therapy, anal manometry, etc.
- Serves as a patient educator and dedicated advocate.
Robert Walton, Men’s Health Nurse Navigator
- Primary point of contact for men with questions and/or needs regarding their urological health, such as urinary symptoms, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, etc.
- Helps to ensure that patients are seeing the best physician to fit their needs in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between patient and physician.
- Serves as a resource for information on urological cancers and symptoms that may follow after treatment, from sperm preservation for testicular cancer to urinary incontinence following prostate cancer treatment.