GHS Regional Urology-Pelvic Floor Center is a multi-disciplinary care team comprised of Urologists, Colorectal Surgeons, & Gynecologists specializing in the management of pelvic floor disorders.
The center also provides in house diagnostic testing such as urodynamics and anorectal manometry, pelvic floor therapy/biofeedback (pelvic floor muscle training), and a full time dietician.
6 Doctors Dr.
Greenville, SC 29605
Phone: (864) 797-7300
Fax: (864) 797-7305
Our specialized nurse navigator’s work together to ensure that you have all the resources to help you make the best decision for your care.
Pelvic Floor Nurse Navigator- Carol Six, RN
• Serves as a liaison between provider and patient.
• Coordinates care between Urology, Colorectal, and Gynecology physicians to provide the full spectrum of patient’s needs.
• Accessible to answer questions that will help guide patients in the direction for optimum care.
• Works in direct patient care performing specialized procedures, such as urodynamic studies, pelvic floor therapy, anal manometry, etc.
• Serves as a patient educator and dedicated advocate.
Dr. Kimberly Burgess is a Fellowship Trained Board Certified Urologist that specializes in Urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, overactive bladder and pelvic proplapse. She is eager to help you diagnose and treat the pelvic floor issues that you are experiencing.
Dr. Elizabeth Dray is a Fellowship Trained Urologist that specializes in neuro-urology, female urology and reconstructive urology. She looks forward to helping you find the best treatment for your individual need.