Occupational Therapy services provide evaluation and treatment to improve patients’ functional skills, increase self-sufficiency, and improve quality of life. Specific services include the following:
- Assessing the performance of self care tasks and advanced activities of daily living such as cooking, child care, and money management
- Provision of adaptive equipment
- Rehabilitation of upper extremities/hand injuries
- Fabrication of splints or casts to increase mobility and prevent joint contractures
- Enhance memory, attention span, problem solving and decision making skills
- Therapeutic activities to increase strength, range of motion and motor control
- Technologies and modalities such as electrical stimulation, paraffin, BTE (Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment), Bioness, and Vision Coach
- Assessing low vision and visual perceptual skills that impact activities of daily living
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
For information on Pediatric Occupational Therapy click here.
For more information on Occupational Therapy, please call 864-455-8788.