Prosthetics and Custom Orthotics
GHS Center for Prosthetics & Orthotics provides comprehensive prosthetic, custom orthotic and off-the-shelf orthotic services. Our clinical team provides prosthetic and orthotic intervention for infants, toddlers, adolescents, and adults. We work in collaboration with your physician and therapist to provide the most functional and comfortable solution individualized specifically for you.
We are available for pre-surgical consultation to discuss your goals, needs and options before proceeding with an amputation. We are also readily available in the hospital for post-surgical and pre-prosthetic management and will provide continued services for you during the rehabilitation and prosthetic stages of your recovery.
Our experienced clinicians provide the full complement of orthotic solutions related to injury, illness, disease and trauma. We provide extensive orthotic intervention for the pediatric population, with a focus on cranial remolding orthoses, scoliosis management, and lower extremity bracing.
Due to our unique relationship with GHS physicians, therapists, nurses and other providers across the Upstate, we are able to deliver high-quality, compassionate and coordinated services along the full continuum of care. We are committed to you and your family. Our experienced board certified clinicians utilize advanced technology and materials to design the optimal orthotic and prosthetic solutions.
Comprehensive Services Provided
- Lower extremity prosthetics (artificial limbs)
- Upper extremity prosthetics, including myoelectric
- KAFOs, AFOs, SMOs, and foot orthotics
- Custom spinal orthoses and scoliosis management
- Compression stockings and wraps
- Diabetic and accommodative footwear
- Pediatric specialty bracing (Tone inhibiting AFO’s, DAFO’s, Surestep)
- Cranial remolding orthoses for the correction of plagiocephaly
- Post Mastectomy and Lymphedema management