Saturday Appointments Available for CT and MRI!
CT and MRI procedures can now be scheduled Saturdays, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., in addition to Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-8 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call (864)522-XRAY (9729).
- CT (general, brain, sinuses, spine, orbits/sellae/ears, body imaging, upper and lower extremities, CTA head, neck and chest, soft tissue necks, coronary calcium scoring)
- MRI (brain imaging, spine imaging, extremity imaging, body imaging)
- Mammography: Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Ultrasonography (general, GYN, vascular, carotid, venous): Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine (cardiac, MUGA, skeletal, thyroid, parathyroid, renal imaging): Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Routine/diagnostic (fluoroscopy, myelography, epidural steroid injections, arthrography, bone age, scoliosis examinations, chest, spine, extremity radiography): Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- STAT labs for creatinine available for CTs and MRIs
All modalities are accredited by the American College of Radiology, and all staff technologists have received certifications specific to their field. GHS Outpatient Radiology is staffed by board-certified physicians.
1210 West Faris Road, Greenville, SC 29605
Baptist Easley Outpatient Lab Services
Our Outpatient Laboratory provides diagnostic testing—making access easy and convenient for all of our patients. Our certified technologists and technicians perform tests at the Baptist Easley Hospital Laboratory offering:
- Fast access
- No appointment necessary
- Ample parking
- Onsite registration
200 Fleetwood Drive, Easley, SC 29640 (View Map)
(864) 442-7694 | (864) 442-7535 fax
11402 Anderson Road, Greenville, SC 29611 (View Map)
About our Laboratory and Pathology Departments
Baptist Easley Hospital’s Clinical Laboratory and Pathology Departments provide our physicians with vital diagnostic and treatment information. Our staff of nationally-certified Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Histology Technicians, and Phlebotomists use state-of-the-art technologies to acquire and analyze patient specimens in our tightly controlled environment.
We are certified by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
Laboratory services include these specialties and sub-specialties:
- General Chemistry/Limited Toxicology/Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Hematology including Coagulation and Urinalysis
- Blood Bank/Transfusion Services
- General Immunology
- Arterial Blood Gas
- Anatomic Pathology
Medical Laboratory Technician Programs
Baptist Easley Hospital cares about the future of medical laboratories. That’s why we are a clinical site for Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) students at Greenville Technical College and Tri-County Technical College.
Students attend lectures and introductory labs on campus, then participate in clinical rotations at Baptist Easley Hospital. When they complete the program, they receive associate degrees from their respective colleges.
Both MLT programs are accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences. Students are eligible to take the certification examination of the Board of Registry for Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT) of the American Society of Clinical Pathology and the Clinical Laboratory Technician (CLT) examination of the National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel.