We provide a wide variety of specialized magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examinations for evaluation of the abdomen and pelvis. Some of the examinations provided include:
● MRI Liver: Used for diagnosis and treatment planning for many benign and malignant liver problems.
● MRCP (Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography): Evaluates the gallbladder, bile ducts, and pancreatic duct.
● MRI Enterography: Utilized in patients with small bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis for diagnosis and treatment planning.
● MRI Prostate: Provides detailed images of the prostate gland and surrounding structures. This exam is primarily to evaluate the extent of prostate cancer and to guide future biopsies and therapy.
● MRI Pelvic Floor: Dynamic exam which assesses the structures and integrity of the pelvic floor anatomy.
For more details regarding specific MRI procedures, please visit https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/submenu.cfm?pg=mri.
William Taylor Deeter, III, MD
Thelma Claire Alleyne, MD
Michael Hamilton Brannon, MD
Samuel Eric Farnsworth (Eric), MD
Lowe Steven Craig Lowe, MD
Richard Allen Mamrick, MD
Steven Glenn Milam, MD
Donald James Reynolds, Jr., DO
Hal Stuart Saunders, MD
Adrian Conroy Terry, MD
Dan McKeithan Thomason (Mack), MD