Welcome to the Piedmont family! The physicians and staff of Piedmont OB/GYN welcome new patients. To make an appointment, simply choose an office location that best fits your needs and call for an appointment.
- We encourage you to complete the new patient forms and bring them to your appointment. We will also need to make a copy of your insurance card at your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete any additional paperwork.
We look forward to serving you!
How to Reach Us During Business Hours
If you have questions regarding appointments, prescription refills, billing questions or insurance concerns during regular business hours (8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday) call our office. If a message is left, know that we strive to return calls in a timely manner.
How to Reach Us After Hours
If you need to reach our office after normal business hours, call (864) 455-1270 and leave a message. A physician or nurse will return your call promptly.
If you have an emergency during or after hours, please call 911 and proceed to the nearest emergency department.
How to Make the Most of Your Telephone Call
In order for the staff and physicians of Piedmont OB/GYN to assist you, please have the following information prepared prior to your call.
- Correct spelling of your first and last name as well as your date of birth
- A brief description of your problem
- A phone number where we can reach you
- For prescription refills, please call during normal business hours. You should have the pharmacy name, phone number and dosage of medication needed