(864) 850-1992 FAX
The best women’s health care is close to home at MountainView Obstetrics and Gynecology. We offer a wide range of care for women in every stage of life, whether you’re considering general wellness and disease prevention, birth control, childbirth, or hormone replacement therapies.
For moms-to-be, our physicians work closely with the staff at Baptist Easley Hospital’s Birthplace to make the delivery of your baby the special carefree event you anticipate.
For women who prefer to receive care from a woman, MountainView has several highly accomplished women providers.
The following is a list of many of the services our medical staff provides patients.
- Water Births
- Centering Classes.
- Well-care services
- Routine annual female exams
- Annual pap smears and breast examinations
- Contraceptive counseling
- Osteoporosis evaluation and therapy
- GYN Services
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Estrogen and hormone replacement therapy for menopause
- GYN ultrasounds and sonohystograms
- Hysterectomy (abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic)
- Alternative surgical and medical treatments to hysterectomy
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence or other bladder problems
- Tubal ligation procedures/sterilization
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding or pelvic pain
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility
- Other laparoscopic or laser treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Evaluation and treatment of premenstrual syndrome
- Treatment of depression
- OB Services
- Preconceptual counseling
- Prenatal care and delivery of normal pregnancies
- Nonstress Testing
- Obstetrical ultrasound by certified technologists
- Care and delivery of high-risk pregnancies
- Vaginal delivery and Cesarean Section (at The Birthplace, Baptist Easley Hospital)
- The Centering Program