- To make an appointment with your Internal Medicine physician, please call 242-4683.
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
- Please bring all your prescription medications and supplements with you to your appointment.
- Please have your current insurance card. This will be requested at each visit.If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please provide as much notice as possible.
Medications will be prescribed during office appointments and will be filled in quantities to last until your next recommended office visit.
If refills are necessary prior to your visit please follow these directions:
- Please call the office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for prescription refills. Calls should be made at least a week before your supply is gone.
- Please provide the pharmacy name, phone number, prescription number, drug name and dosage, and how often you take it.
- Please note that we do not refill routine prescriptions in the evening or on weekends.
- After hours requests for refills including controlled substance medications will be deferred until the next business day.
- For your convenience, our office is able to electronically send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
- Any phone requests for prescription refills will be processed within 24-48 hours. If your prescription requires prior authorization, please allow 48 hours.
If urgent medical attention is needed, please call 911.
For after hours emergencies that do not require immediate medical attention, please call our office at (864) 242-4683. The answering service will contact the on call physician. It is best to talk with a physician prior to going to the emergency room; however, if time does not permit, proceed to the emergency room immediately.
We perform 90% of all lab work in the office. Our lab’s efficiency helps to keep lab work in the office for your convenience.
The majority of lab tests ordered by your physician are performed at IMA. Other lab tests may be processed at Greenville Memorial Hospital or Spectrum Lab depending on your insurance coverage.
We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to noon Fridays. Find out if your test requires fasting. For your convenience, we have drawing areas on the main floor and on the third floor specialist suite.
Please call (864) 242-4683 to schedule or change appointment times.