Medications will be prescribed during office appointments and will be filled in quantities to last until your next recommended office visit.
If refills are necessary prior to your visit please follow these directions:
- Please call the office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. for prescription refills. Calls should be made at least a week before your supply is gone.
- Please provide the pharmacy name, phone number, prescription number, drug name and dosage, and how often you take it.
- Please note that we do not refill routine prescriptions in the evening or on weekends.
- After hours requests for refills including controlled substance medications will be deferred until the next business day.
- For your convenience, our office is able to electronically send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
- Any phone requests for prescription refills will be processed within 24-48 hours. If your prescription requires prior authorization, please allow 48 hours.