Be ready when you arrive!
If you are a new patient, please complete the New Patient Packet below (download and print) and return it to our office by fax or email.
Other forms (print/complete as needed):
New Patient Information
Medications, Allergies, and Immunizations
Hospitalization and Surgical History
Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Information
Medical Records Release
Notice of Privacy Practices
GHS Financial Policy
1115 Wren School Rd.
Piedmont, SC 29673
Call Us: (864) 859-0740
GHS is providing a new electronic medical record and billing system that utilizes a tool called MyChart. MyChart allows you to see key parts of your medical record, communicate with your care team and participate in your care like never before.
Using MyChart, you can securely access your medical record online or through your mobile device to …
- Communicate with your care provider
- Access your and your family members’ health record
- View test results and immunizations
- Ask for prescription refills
- Obtain proxy access to family members’ MyChart
- Check in for office appointments electronically
- Schedule and cancel office appointments
- Pay bills online
- Review inpatient, emergency room and diagnostic health information
Sign up for MyChart and start enjoying benefits now! Here’s how:
- Ask for MyChart at your next office visit OR
- Request an account online at mychart.ghs.org (your secure online portal to your GHS medical record)
Here are some sites we recommend as good resources for your family:
HealthyChildren.org – This page, from The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), keeps you updated on timely healthcare information. HealthyChildren.org is the only parenting website backed by 60,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
WebMD.com – WebMD provides valuable health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek information about health related topics.