(864) 482-3152 FAX
Hear Better. Breathe Better. Feel Better.
Mountain Lakes ENT, Allergy & Hearing Center is a comprehensive medical and surgical practice devoted to the care of adults and children. Our team treats patients of all ages with disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. With a focus on personalized care, we help people hear, sleep, breathe and feel better.
If you suffer from sinus, allergy, snoring, throat or hearing concerns, it may be time to seek care from an otolaryngologist, commonly referred to as an ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialist.
With two otolaryngologists and an audiologist on staff, we take a team approach to your care to help resolve your concerns and improve your quality of life.
What We Do
Our services include diagnosis and medical/surgical treatment of a wide variety of conditions including:
- Ear diseases, hearing loss, hearing problems, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and balance problems
- Hearing aid evaluations, programming and sales of advanced digital hearing instruments
- Sinus and nasal problems
- Enlarged tonsils/adenoids
- Chronic strep throat and ear infections
- Throat disorders, including voice and swallowing problems
- Snoring and sleep disturbances such as sleep apnea
- Allergy treatment and testing
- Allergy injections
- Botox and Juvederm
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders