The VISION COACH is a dynamic, state-of-the-art interactive light board designed to promote and enhance visual function, muscular coordination and neuromotor abilities; specifically developed to meet the numerous rehabilitation needs of a wide variety of patients.
The VISION COACH may be used in therapy throughout the continuum of care for the assessment, development and enhancement of various diagnosis and disabilities, such as:
- Central, peripheral and spatial awareness
- Divided attention
- Visual field deficits
- Fixation and location
- Speed of recognition and reaction time
- Visual attention
- Visual scanning and tracking
- Eye-hand-body coordination
- Balance and coordination of movement
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Sensory integration
- Upper body range of motion
- Endurance and stamina
For more information about VISION COACH click here.