Therapeutic massage helps relieve pain and swelling, and promotes relaxation. Licensed massage therapists offer a variety of techniques to help you feel and perform better. Life Center® offers the following therapeutic massages:
- Active Isolated Stretching Massage – gentle, relaxed stretching movements invigorate circulatory, respiratory and neuromuscular systems.
- Aromatherapy Massage – pure, aromatic essential oils and herbs help calm the spirit, restore balance and energize the body.
- Deep Muscle/Deep Tissue – deep tissue/deep muscle massage reaches the sub-layer of musculature and fascia to relax and detoxify the body.
- Myofascial Release – prolonged light pressure to the fascia (fibrous connective tissue between and around the muscles joining and supporting nerves and blood vessels) helps release tight muscles.
- Neuromuscular – touch-and-pressure therapy on nerve receptors help break the stress/tension/pain cycle, relaxing muscles and increasing circulation to return the body to normal neuromuscular integrity and balance.
- Reflexology for Hands and Feet – focusing on reflex points on the feet, hands, and ears, this technique promotes reflex responses in various organs, nerves, and glands, helping to restore balance.
- Reiki – using the same energetic principles of acupuncture, the Reiki practitioner applies gentle, hands-on healing techniques to scan and energize tired, stressed areas of the body.
- Swedish Massage – long, gliding strokes, kneading, and percussion characterize this relaxing, full-body massage.
Massage Therapy Rates
Half hour: $40 Member/ $45 Public
Hour: $60 Member/ $65 Public
1.5 hours: $80 Member/ $85 Public
2 hours: $100 Member/ $105 Public
Package of 5 - One Hour: $270 Member/ $295 Public
Birthday Special—$5 off month of birthday
Heated Stone Massage—$10/Hr.
Massage sessions are available at the Greenville Life Center. To schedule an appointment, please call 864-455-4231.