Greenville Health System’s Supplier Diversity Program is part of our commitment to make supplier diversity part of our culture and the way we do business. We recognize the competitive advantage that supplier diversity brings to our organization. GHS realizes that it is important to have suppliers that mirror our diverse workforce and the diverse patient base we serve.
Our Supplier Diversity Program will:
- Proactively seek to procure products and services from minority / women business enterprises
- Increase our overall supplier base with whom we do business
Our program will assist M/WBE bid and contract opportunities through a combination of:
- Utilization - integrating strategies to include competitive sourcing opportunities;
- Training and education - offering training and support for minority and women-owned businesses on how to do business with GHS;
- Tracking - monitoring and reporting our progress towards achieving our supplier diversity targets with emphasis on continuous improvement;
- Certification - verifying that businesses meet the criteria of ownership to qualify as a minority/ women-owned business.
- Outreach - seeking diverse suppliers through active involvement with minority development organizations and participation in various trade show events
Supplier Classification Form
Please submit the above forms to Sonya Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions she can be reached at (864) 455-0115.