Why Join Greenville Health System (GHS)?
More than 1,100 physicians and 600 advanced practitioners are employed by Greenville Health System. Here, physicians seeking new jobs can have it all—clinical excellence, competitive salaries, commitment to patient-centered care and extensive professional growth potential across seven counties in upstate South Carolina.
Our service area is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains among a regional population of 1.3 million, where a cosmopolitan downtown meets some of the most beautiful lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and mountains in the world within only a few hours’ drive to the Carolina coast.
- Largest healthcare system in South Carolina and among the top 20 nationwide
- Largest employer in Greenville County with 15,000 employees
- Hosts 16 residency and fellowship programs
- Largest number of active clinical trials in the state – over 600
- Provides 84 clinical settings for nurses and has 2600 nursing student encounters a year
- One of the nation’s first hospital systems
- South Carolina’s largest primary care and multi-specialty network of employed physicians
- For ten years running, GHS has been ranked among the nation’s Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in Modern Healthcare magazine.