New Online Patient Portal
Healthcare is changing and GHS is changing, too. To remain leading edge of technology and constantly improve your experience, GHS has moved to a new electronic medical record and billing system called Epic. Epic provides amazing tools for patients and for your health care team.
MyChart is a free tool provided by Epic that allows you to see key parts of your medical record, communicate with your care team and participate in your care like never before.
For the latest information on programs and services offered by Greenville Health System, view our Spring/Summer 2016 edition of Inside Health magazine.
Patient benefits with MyChart
Visiting MyChart, you can securely access your medical record online or through your mobile device. Here’s what you can do:
- Summary of each visit
- Key points of your health record: diagnoses, medication list, allergy list, test results, immunization record (printable for schools)
MyChart offers these additional features:
- Request prescription refills
- Ability to send messages to your doctor’s office
- Proxy access to family member’s MyChart
- Access to preventive care information
- Preventive health reminders
- Schedule and cancel doctor’s office appointments
- Pay your bills online
MyChart Activation Guide
SmartExam is a virtual, secure, convenient tool that can be accessed through your MyChart account. SmartExam connects you to healthcare, and is available 24 hours a day. Learn more at ghs.org/smartexam.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get access to MyChart?
For your convenience, you can sign up for My Chart at GHS in various ways. Ask your care provider for help, or pick the sign-up method that works best for you.
- Sign up at check-in or in the exam room
- Sign up using an activation code from your after-visit summary or billing statement
- Request an account online at mychart.ghs.org
What about mobile access?
After requesting an account, download the MyChart app. Select Greenville Health System as your medical center for mobile access to your MyChart account.
What will happen to my other GHS patient portal(s)?
The MyHealth First Network (Orion) portal will remain available, in addition to MyChart. Any other patient portal(s) will be active for a period of time. MyChart will not contain a copy of all the information found in the other portal(s).
What if I have a MyChart account at another facility?
Even if you have another MyChart account at another facility, you still need to create a GHS MyChart account. However, you can easily link your accounts online through a MyChart tool called Lucy.
Help & Support
Physician Office Patient Portal
View Physician Office Patient Portal FAQ
Help Desk: (844) 432-6893