Greenville Health System offers online scheduling and pre-registration for OB admissions. This feature enables patients to pre-register online at their convenience, 24/7.
Allows you to schedule appointments online at your convenience
- Allows you to maintain demographic and insurance information
- Allows you to manage household schedules
- Allows you to make changes or cancel scheduled appointments
What are the Benefits?
- Convenient scheduling and pre-registration process
- Informs you as to what information is needed on the day of services
- Decreased wait times
- Provides an opportunity for you to play an active role in the management of your care
Begin by gathering the following information related to this appointment including:
- Insurance card — enter information exactly as it appears on the card
- Emergency contact information
- Ordering physician information
Payment of Your Account
Payment for co-pays, deductibles and non-authorized/non-covered services are due prior to or at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, credit or debit cards.
Estimates provided are estimates only; and the final amount due from the patient may vary significantly depending on the level of services required for the patient’s care.
What to Expect on the Day of Your Appointment
Please check-in with the Business Office on the day of your appointment. During the check-in process a copy of your insurance card will be made and you will be provided with the appropriate forms for signature. If your payment was not received in advance, the estimated amount due will be collected at this time.