Greenville Health System Medical Laboratories provide timely, accurate and cost-effective laboratory testing with analysis by qualified professionals. The laboratories employ a staff of highly trained professionals, including pathologists, hematologists, cytologists, PhD scientists with special clinical laboratory expertise, geneticists, medical technologists, and support staff. The laboratories, accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), are licensed by the State of South Carolina.
Medical Laboratory Services are offered at these locations:
Greenville Memorial Medical Campus
- Lab Services is on the First Floor (Suite B).
- You may park in front of the building.
Greer Medical Campus
Patewood Medical Campus
- The lab is in Building A (second building) on the first floor.
- Follow the posted signs for patient parking.
Simpsonville Medical Campus
- Located on First Floor of Hillcrest Memorial Hospital
North Greenville Medical Campus
Laurens County Medical Campus
- At the hospital, turn into the front entrance. Take a right at the first intersection and park adjacent to the Outpatient Services entrance.
Oconee Medical Campus
- Lab Services is on the First Floor in the Outpatient Entrance.
- Phlebotomy (Adult and Pediatric)
- Glucose tolerance test
- Sweat chloride (by appointment only at Greenville Memorial Hospital)
- Containers for 24-hour urine collection
- Urine drug screen collection