The Center for Success in Aging's Memory Health Program offers a comprehensive evaluation which includes medical, cognitive, social and physical evaluations to diagnose memory conditions and develop care plans.
Seniors who exhibit any of the following issues may benefit from a Memory Health Program assessment:
- Forgetfulness that affects daily life
- Changes in usual ability performing usual tasks
- New problems using words or repeating statements
- Confusion with time or place
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Difficulty planning or problem solving
- Misplacing items
- Changes in mood, behavior or personality
- Difficulty understanding or seeing the environment
- Withdrawal from usual activities
Above was adapted from the Alzheimer's Association
Assessments are initiated by physician referral. (download referral form
) A report will be forwarded to the patient’s doctor after the assessment.
New: Caregiving 101-
a six session program for caregivers. Topics include:
Session 1: What is dementia?
Session 2: Transitioning from Independence to Interdependence
Session 3: Function and Behavioral Changes of Dementia
Session 4: Dementia Treatment Options and Risk Reduction
Session 5: Maintain Your Own Health
Session 6: Elder Care Planning with Attorney Neil Rabon and Q & A
To find out more about the Memory Health program or Caregiving 101, call (864) 454-8120.
The Center for Success in Aging
255 Enterprise Blvd., Ste. 101
Greenville, SC 29615