Greenville Health System (GHS) serves as the upstate’s premier healthcare partner, offering the right care at the right time in the right place. GHS is pleased to have been part of the Spartanburg community for more than a decade.
Transforming the Health of our Communities
Health care is no longer confined to a hospital or clinical practice. GHS reaches out directly, and through partnerships with businesses and community groups, to educate the community on how to improve their health, while providing access to health programs and services. As part of our commitment to community, GHS is proud to partner with the Middle Tyger YMCA to support exercise and health education in Spartanburg County.
GHS is also on the leading edge of technology delivering the right care at the right time and in the right place. If you need care for a common illness but don’t have time for an office appointment, use SmartExam from the convenience of your computer, tablet or smart phone.
GHS Medical Center-Boiling Springs
2400 Boiling Springs Road
Spartanburg, SC 29316
Opening October 2016
Opening February 2017
MD360 Convenient Care
Behavioral Health Services
ATI Physical Therapy
Our practices in the Spartanburg area bring the GHS medical team to locations conveniently near you.
- Palmetto Medical Associates
- Skylyn Medical Associates
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Sleep Medicine
- Kidnetics (pediatric therapies-speech, occupational, physical)
- The Hand Center
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fertility Center of the Carolinas
- Cancer Institute
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas
- Roger C. Peace Hospital Outpatient Services
- Driver Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Assessment
Providing medical treatment is only part of our mission. We are also committed to prevention, education and research to better the communities we serve.