Greenville Health System (GHS) serves as the upstate’s premier healthcare partner, offering the right care at the right time in the right place. GHS is pleased to have been part of the Spartanburg community for more than a decade.
Transforming the Health of our Communities
Health care is no longer confined to a hospital or clinical practice. GHS reaches out directly, and through partnerships with businesses and community groups, to educate the community on how to improve their health, while providing access to health programs and services. As part of our commitment to community, GHS is proud to partner with the Middle Tyger YMCA to support exercise and health education in Spartanburg County.
Our practices in the Spartanburg area bring the GHS medical team to locations conveniently near you.
- Palmetto Medical Associates
- Skylyn Medical Associates
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Sleep Medicine
- Kidnetics (pediatric therapies-speech, occupational, physical)
- The Hand Center
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fertility Center of the Carolinas
- Cancer Institute
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas
- Roger C. Peace Hospital Outpatient Services
- Driver Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Assessment
Providing medical treatment is only part of our mission. We are also committed to prevention, education and research to better the communities we serve.