Great Care in Your Own Community
Greenville Health System has been providing high-quality medical care to residents in the Greer community since 1952. Greer Memorial Hospital, located on the Greer Medical Campus, was completed in 2008 and is a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to serving the medical needs of those living in and around Greer. It features a pediatric inpatient unit for providing specialized care to our young community members.
In 2016, Greer Memorial Hospital achieved Magnet recognition, reflecting a level of nursing professionalism that translates to better satisfaction for both patients and staff, and better care for patients.
Patient Room Features
- Nursing care stations
- Flat-screen televisions
- DVD players
- Movies on demand
- Sofa beds for Care Partners
- Concierge services
- Bedside registration
- A women’s center with a dedicated elevator
- Private labor/delivery/recovery rooms with whirlpool bath, baby care station and sofa bed
- Expanded emergency room beds
- Inpatient pediatric unit
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Full-range of imaging services—MRI, nuclear imaging, radiology, CT
- Family care centers with computer facilities, restrooms, kitchens and gas fireplaces
The cafe at Greer Memorial Hospital features a four-story skylight and outside garden seating. The cafe is open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. daily.
Breastfeeding Classes &
These classes prepare couples for breastfeeding and offer solutions for common problems. Classes are offered select Sunday afternoons. Call (864) 797-8700 for dates and times. Fee: $20/couple
OB tours are offered on select weekend and evenings at no charge. Call (864) 797-8700 for dates and times.
Address and Directions
Recognition & Awards
- CMS 5-star hospital rating for infection control and clinical quality.
- 2017 100 Safe Care Hospitals
- Truven 100 Top Hospitals
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Colon Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Abdominal Hysterectomies
- Zero Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)