Great Care in Your Own Community
Greenville Health System has been providing high-quality medical care to residents in the Greer community since 1952. Greer Memorial Hospital, located on the Greer Medical Campus, was completed in 2008 and includes a pediatric inpatient unit for providing specialized care to our young community members.
In 2016, Greer Memorial Hospital achieved Magnet recognition, reflecting a level of nursing professionalism that translates to better satisfaction for both patients and staff, and better care for patients.
Medical care during your stay at Greer Memorial Hospital is provided by doctors on our hospitalist team. These doctors specialize in providing care to patients in the hospital and will communicate important information about your stay to your primary care doctor.
Patient Room Features
- Nursing care stations
- Flat-screen televisions
- DVD players
- Movies on demand
- Sofa beds for Care Partners
- Concierge services
- Bedside registration
- Women’s center with a dedicated elevator
- Private labor/delivery/recovery rooms with whirlpool bath, baby care station and sofa bed
- Expanded emergency room beds
- Inpatient pediatric unit
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Full-range of imaging services—MRI, nuclear imaging, radiology, CT
- Family care centers with computer facilities, restrooms, kitchens and gas fireplaces
The café at Greer Memorial Hospital features a four-story skylight and outside garden seating. The cafe is open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. daily.
Breastfeeding Classes &
These classes prepare couples for breastfeeding and offer solutions for common problems. Classes are offered select Friday mornings 10 am- 12 noon. Call (864) 797-9200 for dates and times or sign up during your next OB appointment.
OB tours are offered on select weekend and evenings at no charge. Call (864) 797-8700 for dates and times.
Address and Directions
Recognition & Awards
- CMS 5-star hospital rating for infection control and clinical quality
- Truven 100 Top Hospitals
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Colon Surgeries
- Zero Surgical Site Infections During Abdominal Hysterectomies
- Zero Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)
- American Heart Association Gold and Target: Stroke Honor Roll recognition in the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke® program