Gland & Hormone Specialists
Endocrinologists specialize in treating disorders of the endocrine system, such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, and many other conditions and diseases relating to the pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, ovaries, testes, and pancreas. Endocrinologists specialize in glands and the hormones they make. They deal with metabolism, or all the biochemical processes that make your body work, including how your body changes food into energy and how it grows.
Even though your primary care provider can diagnose and treat diabetes, you may be referred to an endocrinologists when:
- You’re brand new to diabetes and need to learn how to manage it.
- They don’t have a lot of experience treating diabetes.
- You take a lot of shots or use an insulin pump.
- Your diabetes has gotten tough to manage, or your treatment isn’t working.
- You have complications from diabetes.
Take Control of Diabetes
How May We Help You?
Visit one of our practices today for your endocrinology needs.
Endocrine, Diabetes and Lipid Consultants of IMA
1025 Verdae Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29607
Endocrinology Specialists and Thyroid Center
877 W. Faris Road, Suite D
Greenville, SC 29605
Endocrinology Specialists and Thyroid Center – Laurens
22725 Highway 76 East, Suite A
Clinton, SC 29325