Just Say the Word
Go ahead, say it… breast cancer.
The words cannot hurt you, but what you don’t know about the disease can. Knowledge gives power, and the truth will set you free.
GHS Breast Health Patient Navigation Program is offered through a grant from the Susan G. Komen Foundation and provides at no cost to you:
- Help and guidance from nurses
- Clinical breast exams by a breast surgeon
- Testing as recommended by surgeon that may include mammograms, ultrasound as well as further work-up
- Follow-up appointments as needed
- Referrals to other physicians
Participants must be:
- 18 years old or older
- Live in Greenville County
- Be nderinsured or uninsured
- Have a family history of breast cancer
- Have questions about breast cancer
To sign up for a free breast screening, call 455-2476.
The Best Chance Network provides cancer screenings to women in South Carolina who are between the ages of 47 and 64 and are medically underserved. Click here for more information and guidelines.