Greer Memorial Hospital is designed to reflect the warmth and comfort of a patient's home, while offering the latest in healthcare services. Watch the video below for a tour of our facility.
- A women’s center with a dedicated elevator to private labor/delivery/recovery rooms with whirlpool bath, baby care station and sofa bed
- Expanded emergency room beds
- Inpatient pediatric unit
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Full-range of imaging services – MRI, nuclear imaging, radiology, CT
- A café featuring a four-story skylight and outside garden seating
- Family care centers with computer facilities, restrooms, kitchens and gas fireplaces
Patient Room Features
- Nursing care stations
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD players
- Movies on demand
- Sofa beds for Care Partners
- Concierge services
- Bedside registration
Prepared Childbirth Classes
The Family Birthplace - Greer nurses sponsor an all day Saturday class for expectant parents. This Prepared Childbirth Class is designed for patients who are planning to deliver at Greer Memorial. Classes are taught by The Family Birthplace - Greer nurses. The Saturday Prepared Childbirth Class is offered on Saturdays monthly from 9 am- 4 pm.
Topics covered in these classes include:
- Changes during late pregnancy
- Labor management (including hydrotherapy, relaxation techniques, IV medications and epidurals)
- Delivery expectations
- Infant care basics
- Postpartum care for mothers
The cost is $35.00 for the all day Saturday class. For more information or to register for a Prepared Childbirth class, please call (864) 797-8700.
Breastfeeding classes prepare couples for the breastfeeding experience and offer practical solutions for breastfeeding problems. Classes are offered on select Sunday afternoons. Please call for dates and time.
OB tours are offered on select weekend and evenings at no charge. Please call for dates and time.
Map and Directions
Download Greer Medical Campus Map
830 South Buncombe Road, Greer, SC 29650