Call 864-454-8282 to Schedule Your Mammogram
The greatest concern any woman has about her breasts is that they be healthy. The Breast Health Program at Greenville Health System (GHS) is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and provides a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to breast health. Women can be comforted in knowing we offer the best in medical science and compassionate care to partner with patients for the best in breast health. Our services include:
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- Full range of screening and diagnostic mammograms including Breast MRI *
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- Nurse navigators to guide the patient through diagnosis and treatment
- Access to clinical trials
- High quality breast care close to home
- One convenient number for all Breast Health Services: (864) 454-8282
*A physician referral is no longer required to have a screening mammogram. If you have a serious breast problem or question, you may schedule an appointment with a breast surgeon within 24 hours by calling (864) 454-8282.
For more information about GHS' Breast Health Program click here, or call (864) 454-8282 or the GHS Cancer Institute, call (864) 455-4YOU (4968)
For three keys to early detection of abnormalities click here.
Breast Health Program as seen in Good Housekeeping, click here.