Just Say the Word
Go ahead, say it: breast cancer.
The words can’t hurt you, but what you don’t know about the disease can.
Knowledge gives power, and the truth will set you free.
The GHS Breast Health Patient Navigation Program is offered through a grant from the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
• Help and guidance from nurses
• Clinical breast exams by a breast surgeon
• Testing as recommended by surgeon that may include mammograms, ultrasound as well as further work-up
• Follow-up appointments as needed
• Referrals to other physicians
These services are available as needed at no cost to you.
• Are 18 years old or older
• Live in Greenville County
• Are underinsured or uninsured
• Have a family history of breast cancer
• Have questions about breast cancer
To sign up for a free breast screening, call 455-2476.
The Best Chance Network provides cancer screenings to South Carolina women between the ages of 47 and 64 who are medically underserved. Click here for more information and guidelines.