The Institute for Vascular Health (IVH) is designed to offer patients a “one-stop shop” for a wide variety of cardiovascular services and diagnostic testing.
The institute features the following:
- Vascular research
- Largest non-invasive peripheral vascular laboratory in the Southeast
- Specialized imaging center - x-rays, cardiac nuclear imaging, echocardiography, 64-slice CT and phlebotomy
- Performs thousands of studies annually
- Home to the state’s only vascular surgery residency
- First vascular medicine fellowship in the country
- Centralized patient registration and billing
- Concierge services
- Venous Center for the treatment of complex venous disorders and cosmetic treatment of varicose veins
- Translational labs used by the Clemson University Bioengineering program for bio-skills simulation and research
- Prosthetic Care Inc., which specializes in foot and leg orthopaedics and prosthetic limbs.
For more information, call (864) 454-VASC (8272).
Vascular Health Alliance
200 Patewood Drive, Building C, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29615