The Institute for Vascular Health (IVH) is designed to offer patients a “one-stop shop” for a wide variety of cardiovascular services and diagnostic testing.
- Vascular research
- Largest non-invasive peripheral vascular laboratory in the Southeast
- Specialized imaging center - x-rays, cardiac nuclear imaging, echocardiography, 64-slice CT and phlebotomy
- Performs thousands of studies annually
- Home to the state’s only vascular surgery residency
- First vascular medicine fellowship in the country
- Centralized patient registration and billing
- Concierge services
- Venous Center for the treatment of complex venous disorders and cosmetic treatment of varicose veins
- Translational labs used by the Clemson University Bioengineering program for bio-skills simulation and research
- GHS Prosthetics and Orthotics, a division of Equipped for Life, provides comprehensive prosthetic and orthotic services for patients under the care of the Physicians of the Vascular Health Alliance. They are available to patients along the full continuum of care, including in the clinic, during a hospital stay, and on an outpatient basis.
For more information, call (864) 454-VASC (8272).
Vascular Health Alliance
200 Patewood Drive, Building C, Suite 300
Greenville, SC 29615