Back to Document
Who needs accessibility?
- Visitors and other external stakeholders
For whom do we want to eliminate barriers?
- Various types of disabilities (physical or mental)
- Limited English proficiency
- Limited financial means
- Any other characteristic which could inhibit one’s ability to access health care or employment
Greenville Health System (GHS) Accessibility Committee goals:
- Enhance the quality of life for those served in our programs
- Ensure GHS alignment with non-discriminatory employment practices
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Meet the expectations of stakeholders in the area of accessibility
Accessibility Committee areas of focus:
- Any other barriers identified by patients, personnel, or other stakeholders