Back to Document
The Greenville Health System’s neuropsychology staff offers a range of consultation, evaluation and treatment services. Target populations include adult and pediatric patients with neurological injury or disease (traumatic brain injury and stroke) as well as other medical conditions in which comprehensive assessment of cognitive strengths and deficits are required (e.g. cancer, dementia, MS, etc.).
Services are available at Greenville Memorial Hospital, Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital, and Peace Rehabilitation Center located downtown.
• Neuropsychological screening
• Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment
• Psychological consultation and evaluation
• Individual, family and group psychotherapy
• Consultation regarding competence, patient education and compliance issues
For inpatient referrals with a necessary physician order, please call 864-455-8770 or fax 864-455-5605.
For information on outpatient services, please call 864-455-2604.
For Clinical Neuropsychology: A Guide for Patients and Their Families, click here.