Building education "pipeline partnerships" with:
- Accredited colleges and universities that encourage healthcare careers among diverse, underrepresented, underserved, socioeconomically challenged populations; grant degrees, certification, credit, and recognition to Total Health components, MedEx Academy, and other GHS education initiatives; and subsidized financial expenditures related to clinical and field experiences for completion of curriculum and professional development.
- Elementary, middle, and high schools that encourage healthcare career curriculums as a requirements and/or options to their students and/or serve students of diverse, underrepresented, underserved, socioeconomically challenged populations.
- Organizations that invest in the health of the communities we serve by improving medical services to diverse, underrepresented, underserved, socioeconomically challenged populations.
- Organizations to address health disparities among diverse populations in the communities we serve.
- Organizations that provide expanded resources for workforce development.
Greenville Technical College
Greenville County School District
University of South Carolina
Anticipated Colleges and Universities: