• Cost of Admission – No cost to students.
• Credit – Greenville County high school students can earn elective credit. Students attending other institutions can receive credit toward their undergraduate degree at select college/universities.
• Stipends – Students are paid stipends based on their performance.
• Scholarships – High school students are eligible to apply for scholarships. Scholarships are restricted to accredited community colleges, four-year universities, or graduate/professional healthcare academic programs within the state of South Carolina.
• Academic Development & Financial Assistance - Students may be connected to other resources based on need.