- October 19, 2012: Online application available. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until all available spaces are filled.
- January 14, 2013: Application deadline for college students
- January: Interviews
- February: Selection complete/acceptance letters sent (Letters of acceptance/decline were mailed February 28, 2013.)
- April: Clearance pre-requisites completed by students
- Mid-May: Experience begins
High School Students
- October 19, 2012: Online application available.
- January 14, 2013: Application deadline for high school students
- February: Interviews
- April 17, 2013: Selection complete/acceptance letters sent
- June: Clearance pre-requisites completed by students
- Mid-July: Experience begins
For an application to be considered complete, all of the forms below must be submitted by the application deadline.
Online Application for High School Students (Tier I)
Online Application for College Students (Tier II & III)
Parental/Guardian Consent Form (for students under 21 years of age)
Consent Form (for students 21 years of age and older)
Returning MedEx Students are required to complete only the following:
- Update Contact Information online
- Complete Consent Form and Submit Transcript to:
Director, Workforce Development
Greenville Health System
701 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
The interview will garner insight into the applicant’s level of maturity, understanding of the MedEx Academy, and ability to communicate. The interview uses standardized questions and a uniform rating system designed to understand the applicant’s communication skills, empathy for others, social and self-awareness, problem-solving abilities, motivation, commitment, integrity, coping skills, and fit with the MedEx Academy’s mission and vision.