LoseWell is a small group medical weight management program that is open to all adults over the age of 18 who are ready to change their lives. This 12 week program focuses on the importance of integrating exercise, nutrition, personal support, and health coaching to build a successful and unique program for each participant. Our program includes:
- Registered dietitian sessions
- Health coaching sessions
- 3 month Life Center membership
- Free equipment orientation at the Life Center
- Use of a heart rate monitor for 3 months
- Exercise physiologist on staff
- Physician on staff to assist with medical issues and questions
- Initial and final biometric screening and blood draw
- Psychological evaluations
- Support group
- Option to add-on a la carte items (i.e. Meal Planning session with RD, Personal Training, etc.)
- Option to continue with a Maintenance Phase after the 12 weeks are completed
Any Greenville Health System employees or dependents that are covered by GHS insurance are eligible for their insurance incentives for the year. This includes HealthTrack credits and reimbursements. Please contact HealthTrack at 454-TRAK for more information.
If you would like more information or if you would like to enroll in LoseWell please call 455-WELL. An individual program option is available.
There is a free weight management support group that is open to all who are interested (you do not have to be enrolled in LoseWell to join). Feel free to bring friends and family. For more information on dates and times of the support group, please call 455-WELL.
Please do not pay until you have enrolled with a Health Educator at 864-455-WELL.
Pay Program Fees