For more than 60 years, Greer Medical Campus has delivered patient- and family-centered care that personalizes, humanizes and demystifies the healthcare experience to our neighbors in and around Greer, Taylors and western Spartanburg County. As part of Greenville Health System (GHS), Greer Medical Campus offers patients and their loved ones the full circle of care – medical to emotional needs, primary to specialty services and prevention to rehabilitation.
Conveniently located near State 14 and South Buncombe Road, the campus provides state-of-the-art health care on 135 scenic acres, with tree-lined walking trails and craftsman architecture that promotes a healing environment.
The campus houses three major facilities:
Greer Memorial Hospital
This 82-bed hospital blends the best of a community hospital with the advantages of GHS’ academic medical expertise:
• 24-hour emergency care
• Intensive care unit
• Private rooms
• Family care centers
• OB/maternity services
• Adult and pediatric hospitalists (in-house physicians who work with your doctors)
• State-of-the-art operating suites, including mini-surgery technology
• Inpatient and outpatient surgery
• Inpatient pediatric unit
• Imaging and lab services
• Gastroenterology (GI) suites
• Physical and respiratory therapy
• Cardiac rehabilitation, including the award-winning HeartLife® program
• Outpatient Infusion Center (I-Care)
Our Emergency Trauma Center is staffed 24 hours a day by the same board-certified doctors who rotate throughout all GHS emergency facilities. The center includes a trauma room and a decontamination room.
Doctors may refer patients to Greer Memorial Hospital for a variety of services, including CT scans, lab work, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear imaging, radiology, ultrasound and vascular lab studies.
• Breast health services, including screening mammography
• 10 private labor/delivery/recovery/post-partum rooms with baby care station and sleeper sofa; some rooms feature whirlpool baths
• Operating room dedicated to cesarean deliveries, including an infant resuscitation area
• State-of-the art nursery
Medical Office Buildings
Our campus houses an array of primary and specialty care services. With the exception of Southern Eye Associates, these offices (see below) are part of Partners In Health Inc. and affiliated with GHS, home to the largest physician group practice in the Upstate:
• Carolina Cardiology Consultants
• The Children’s Clinic
• Cypress Internal Medicine–Greer
• GHS General Surgery
• GHS Colon & Rectal Surgery
The Cottages at Brushy Creek
The Cottages at Brushy Creek offers a comfortable, inviting home for patients in need of skilled nursing care. The facility’s 144 beds are divided among 12 cottages, which function independently with the aid of specially trained Care Companions. Three of the cottages are designated for rehabilitation.
For more information about Greer Medical Campus, please call (864) 797-8000.